The Atlas II Military Rucksack is ideal for those extended expeditions where re-supply is not possible.Designed with an aluminium alloy frame Cyclops® II back system for serious load carrying, this 80 + 20 Litre rucksack is made from tough textured nylon, reinforced to give maximum durability and extreme abrasion resistance.
Dimensions: (approx) 72cm (H) x 34cm (W) x 28cm (D)Weight (approx.): 2.9kg
- Features & Benefits
- This pack is rigid but light – it has a HE30TF aluminium alloy frame
- Plenty of space to take everything you need for the journey with a 100 Litre capacity, complete with top tension straps and side and base compression straps to make packing easy
- Versatile for shorter trips too, just remove the detachable Multi Mission Side Pockets (MMPS) and zip them together to make a handy daysack
- Take adverse weather in your stride - fix a walking pole or ice axe to the attachment point for easy accessibility
- Carry your canteen or any other accessory on one of the six attachment points
- Front and back reinforced haul loops will ensure that you can move your fully loaded pack with relative ease
- Never get caught out, even when the snow is falling with the ski attachment points on the side pockets
- Extra features include, top tension straps, side and base compression straps to secure your load and cynch straps on the hip-belt
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say