The Baffin Island Jacket is an Innovative Alpine Jacket With Leading levels of Breathability and protection.
Designed by our MtnHaus® team innovation team and Engineered with our innovative body-mapped zoning, the Baffin Island Jacket combines a hybrid of waterproof technologies to provide the ultimate mix of protection and breathability for alpine use. Berghaus’ own waterproof technology, Hydroshell Elite Pro, is utilised in the main body areas, offering the highest levels of durable waterproof protection within our Hydroshell range, whilst key reinforced areas greatly increase strength and abrasion resistance in the zones, which need it most. Our new Hydroshell air technology offers leading levels of breathability and are carefully positioned in key heat zones for enhanced comfort. This unique combination of technologies offers the ultimate mix of performance rather than the usual compromise of protection vs breathability. Weight - 526g (Large)
- Features & Benefits
- Helmet-compatible hood with wired peak for use during the most challenging adventures
- Front hood adjustment loop with pullerto keep you protected during harsh conditions
- Lock down centre-front puller lowers chance of it getting caught on crags
- Concealed central chest pocket for storing your valuables safely
- Sleeve pocket with concealed zip, again lower's the chance of it catching during use.
- Get the perfect fit with the drawcord hem and adjustable cuffs
- Comfort and a unique fit are yours with adjustable and elasticated hem drawcords and adjustable moulded cuffs
- Side hem stretch panels for freedom of movement
- Keep your hands warm and away from the cold in the two zipped hand-warmer pockets
- Sleeve with internal gusset
- Hydrostatic head - 20,000mm in main body areas to ensure you remain dry and comfortable in the harshest conditions
What people say