Designed for serious four season hikers, the Berghaus men's Ben Lomond 4 in 1 Hydroloft® and GORE-TEX® Jacket makes excellent use of high performance materials and clever design. When you need to manage temperature and comfort on the hill, this waterproof and insulated jacket system is extremely adaptable and effective.
The high performance waterproof and insulated jackets that make up the Ben Lomond 4 in 1 can be worn on their own or zipped together. The outer boast a fully adjustable roll away hood, plenty of pockets and other features, while the inner benefits from MtnHaus® body mapped insulation. The combination makes this the most versatile all weather hiking jacket around.
Weight (approx.): 1077g
- Features & Benefits
- The GORE-TEX® outer jacket provides guaranteed waterproof protection
- Stay warmer for longer with Berghaus' innovative body mapped Hydroloft® Elite insulation in the reversible inner jacket
- An InterActive zip and attachment points allow you to wear the inner and outer jackets together or separately depending on conditions
- An adjustable zip off roll away hood with a stiffened peak on the outer jacket offers flexible additional protection from the elements
- The outer jacket features plenty of storage thanks to two zipped chest pockets, two zipped hand-warmer pockets and one zipped internal map pocket
- Enjoy added comfort and versatility from the outer jacket thanks to underarm venting, sleeve articulation and adjustment at the cuffs and hem
- Keep your hands warm when wearing the inner jacket with two zipped pockets on one side and two pockets on the other side
- Added comfort in the inner jacket comes from stretch binding at the cuffs and hem
Care for your Waterproof Product
- It’s best to wash waterproof garments with a cleaner specifically designed for technical outerwear such as that from Nikwax. Do not under any circumstances wash any of our products using biological detergents
- Wash according to care label, preferably on a gentle cycle and slow spin
- Only re-treat the DWR (Durable Waterproof Repellency) when necessary
To get the best out of your products it’s very important to care for outdoor gear in the correct manner. For further details and advice CLICK HERE.
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).