The Men's Civetta Jacket is a superb lightweight mountain jacket featuring 3-layer GORE-TEX® with GORE® C-KNIT backer technology. With a clean design aesthetic, the Civetta offers all the essential performance features combined with minimal weight and pack size, making it an outstanding year-round mountaineering jacket.
This new generation GORE-TEX® garment has been built to pass the most aggressive rain tests, simulating extended vertical and horizontal wind driven conditions – it is guaranteed to keep you dry. The simple clean design offers all the essential performance features with minimal weight and pack size.
Sizes-S-XXL, Weight -449g (Large)
- Features & Benefits
- Hood - fixed and adjustable full mountain hood with peak, perfect for wearing over a helmet.
- Safely store your personal items and kit with three pockets - two front pockets with YKK® AquaGuard® zips and one internal pocket
- Remain cool on the hill with Pit zips with YKK® AquaGuard® two-way zips
- Two-way exposed centre-front YKK® AquaGuard® zip ensures you remain dry at all points
- Hook and loop cuff tab adjustment ensures you keep out the harshest of conditions
- Eliminate the cold and keep in warmth with dual hem adjustment with concealed cord lock
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).