Find out how crazy you can be on two wheels.
Rob has spent many years as a professional mountain bike rider on the National and World Cup Downhill biking scene, establishing himself as one of the top riders in the UK.
As well as being a top biker Rob has also made a massive impact on the biking world with his daredevil stunts. If there’s something extreme to do on a bike he’s done it – just a few of his hair-raising adventures include:
• Riding a bike down the Lillehammer bob sleigh circuit – which he completed in 62 seconds reaching a top speed of 90kph
• Seeing how fast a folding bike can go – 70mph apparently
• Riding a bike across a slack line
• Setting the British Land Speed Record on a mountain bike by travelling at a staggering 153kph...on snow
• Competing in the Yak Attack race – a gruelling 8 day race through the Himalayas.
So it comes as no surprise, given his past antics, that Rob is now a stuntman as well as a Berghaus athlete. Working on a range of hit shows and being body double for the easily bruised skin of TV and movie stars is now all in a days work for Rob.
If you’re in to fast sports then take a look at Rob’s favourite pieces of Berghaus gear.
Gear & Reviews
Argentium Base Layers
Argentium is the latest innovation in next to the skin technology which is built to perform no matter what the activity is.
View base layers
Where Are We Going?
Whether you're planning your next big adventure, or looking for some inspirational country walks, the Berghaus Blog has it covered.
Read our blog
The gear that keeps you alive. The dress code for the most inhospitable places on earth. Performance at the highest level. This is EXTREM.
View EXTREM gear
Berghaus on Facebook
Join us on Facebook to be the first to hear about exclusive downloads, competitions, gear reviews, new products, and more.
Become a fan