From heavy load carrying to technical climbing, whatever you do, wherever you do it, the Expedition 80 Rucksack is the ultimate all-rounder.
Improved comfort, fit, head clearance when climbing and load transfer are yours with our updated, famous Cyclops®; III Back System. Suited for the most extreme conditions - Attachment points and buckles on the pack are designed for ease of use with a gloved hand.
Dimensions (approx) 80cm (H) x 39cm (W) x 26cm (D)
Weight (approx.): 2.13kg
- Features & Benefits
- Packed full of climbing features - alpine-style ice axe holster with new easy-to-use hook closure, two wand pockets, reinforced attachment points on the lid
- Your safety is priority on the peaks- An emergency whistle integrated into the chest strap buckle and SOS safety instructions underneath the lid offer protection
- Keep your gear close at hand in one of the many pockets on offer - large external lid pocket, zipped internal lid pocket, and front attachment points
- Extra comfort and security are ensured with compression and tension straps, pull-forward hip belt closure with Bergbuckle, side compression straps with side release buckles and ergonomically shaped shoulder straps
- Keep yourself adaptable - Removable lid and hipbelt converts into bumbag
We offer two delivery options in the UK.
• UK Saver £1.99.
FREE on orders over £50
approx 5 - 6 working days.
• UK Express Delivery
FREE on orders over £100 (normally £5.99)
approx 1 - 2 working days, (based on orders received by 4.00pm Monday to Friday)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
For more details please see our Delivery Policy.