Expedition Light 80 RucksackProduct code: 420958
Have everything you need at your fingertips during your next expedition with the lightweight, technical and rugged Expedition Light 80 Rucksack.
Constructed of a ripstop fabric incorporating the world’s strongest fibre, Dyneema®, adding strength without additional weight allowing for durable protection with the comfort of packing light. Stay flexible and versatile on the mountain with the pack’s host of attachment points and the removable lid and back panel frame allowing you to pack even lighter.
Weight (approx.): 1500g (stripped): 1000g
- Features & Benefits
- Features the Fusion 3 backsytem, with an aluminium re-enforced ergonomically padded framesheet which is also removable for a stripped down lighter weight option
- Tough but light - constructed of a ripstop fabric incorporating the world’s strongest fibre, Dyneema® which adds strength without additional weight
- The extendable lid is removable with roll-top closure and also makes a handy overnight pack for your tent. Once detached, the extra-long bivi means the pack could be used as a half bivi bag
- Keep essentials close at hand with the daisy chains with integrated ice axe holders, wand / bottle pockets, gear loops and side compression straps which can also be used for a A-frame ski carry
- Stay hydrated with the hydration pack compatibility
- Reflective details increase your visibility on the mountain
We offer three delivery options in the UK.
• UK Saver £1.99. FREE on orders over £50
approx 5 - 6 working days.
• UK 1st Class Delivery £2.95
approx 3 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery £5.95
approx 1 - 2 working days, (based on orders received by 5.30pm Monday to Thursday)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
For more details please see our Delivery Policy.