A lightweight, technical summer alphine climbing jacket that packs small in your rucksack and provides waterproof protection when the weather turns.
This is the most technical Paclite in the world. With a helmet compatible hood and internal adjustment the Extrem Paclite Jacket is your perfect companion for bad weather days in the mountains. Designed to provide fantastic freedom of movement with a durable construction for protection against the rock. Made with Colourkind eco fabric partnered with Gore-Tex Paclite - kinder to the environment using 89% less water and 63% fewer chemicals in its production.
Weight (approx.): 320g
- In A Nutshell
- 100% WATERPROOF - Colourkind eco fabric partnered with Gore-Tex Paclite is 100% waterproof and breathable, guaranteed.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PACKABLE - Fabric easily packs into the pocket of the jacket for compact storage.
- HELMET-COMPATIBLE HOOD - Allows the hood to be comfortably worn over a climbing helmet during belays.
For The Gear Geeks
- Fully adjustable hood designed to keep shock cord in place inside the jacket.
- A technical fit with fantastic freedom of movement across the chest.
- Internal stash pocket that doubles up as a stuff sac for no fuss packability.
- Adjustable cuffs with Velcro for a close ergonomic fit.
- Part of our Made Kind collection – performance gear that’s kinder to the planet.
- Bluesign approved fabric.
- YKK zips with grown on zip garage for added protection.
- Rear hood adjustment using single pull cordlock.
- Underarm lift and articulation through elbows for great freedom of movement when reaching high.
- High quality seam engineering for a durable construction.
- Two venting hand pockets that are accessible when worn with a harness or backpack.
- An internal phone specific pocket holds device in place and keeps secure when on the move.
- Internal stash pocket that doubles as stuff sac for no fuss packability.
- Journey To Your Door
What people say
Sorry, there are no reviews yet.