A lightweight, highly packable waterproof, ideal for backpacking and days in the mountains when weight really matters.
A well thought out waterproof shell for backpacking fast in the mountains, exceptionally lightweight and extremely packable but still strong enough to keep you protected when the weather turns. With a fully adjustable hood and pockets that vent, this jacket is perfect for high energy walking on lightweight adventures.
Weight (approx.): 200g
- In A Nutshell
- FULLY WATERPROOF Hydroshell Elite fabric offers breathable waterproof protection, so you're covered when the heavens open.
- HIGHLY PACKABLE Packs easily away in to its own pocket for easy storage and carry.
- LIGHTWEIGHT The lightweight fabric makes this an ideal choice when you want tomove fast and travel light.
For The Gear Geeks
- Exceptional breathability – reduces feeling of humidity inside the jacket and keeps you comfortable when you’re working hard.
- Venting pockets allow heat to escape when you’re pushing it hard on an ascent.
- Superb durability – twice as strong as other typical 2.5 layer jackets.
- Trail hood with one pull cordlock adjustment for protection during bad weather.
- Two A-line pockets for extra capacity that are clear of your rucksack belt.
- Stud at chin guard so that the main zip can be used as a way of venting when you’re working hard.
- YKK water resistant main zip.
- Full hem adjustment with cordlocks at the side to cinch in the jacket during bad weather.
- Rear hood adjustment with cordlocks.
- Adjustable cuffs with Velcro for a close ergonomic fit.
- Backpack compatible venting hand pockets with YKK water resistant zips.
- Phone specific pocket that holds device in place when you’re on the move.
- Journey To Your Door
What people say