A lightweight, highly packable waterproof, ideal for backpacking and days in the mountains when weight really matters.
A well thought out waterproof shell for backpacking fast in the mountains, exceptionally lightweight and extremely packable but still strong enough to keep you protected when the weather turns. With a fully adjustable hood and pockets that vent, this jacket is perfect for high energy walking on lightweight adventures.
Weight (approx.): 200g
- In A Nutshell
- FULLY WATERPROOF Hydroshell Elite fabric offers breathable waterproof protection, so you're covered when the heavens open.
- HIGHLY PACKABLE Packs easily away in to its own pocket for easy storage and carry.
- LIGHTWEIGHT The lightweight fabric makes this an ideal choice when you want tomove fast and travel light.
For The Gear Geeks
- Exceptional breathability – reduces feeling of humidity inside the jacket and keeps you comfortable when you’re working hard.
- Venting pockets allow heat to escape when you’re pushing it hard on an ascent.
- Superb durability – twice as strong as other typical 2.5 layer jackets.
- Trail hood with one pull cordlock adjustment for protection during bad weather.
- Two A-line pockets for extra capacity that are clear of your rucksack belt.
- Stud at chin guard so that the main zip can be used as a way of venting when you’re working hard.
- YKK water resistant main zip.
- Full hem adjustment with cordlocks at the side to cinch in the jacket during bad weather.
- Rear hood adjustment with cordlocks.
- Adjustable cuffs with Velcro for a close ergonomic fit.
- Backpack compatible venting hand pockets with YKK water resistant zips.
- Phone specific pocket that holds device in place when you’re on the move.
- Journey To Your Door
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say
Sorry, there are no reviews yet.