Ideal for energetic days on the hill, the Freeflow 30 rucksacks’ curved back design maximises airflow and reduces the build-up of heat, keeping you cool and comfortable on the move.
The Freeflow 30 rucksack keeps you cooler and more comfortable than ever, with a unique new back design that maximises airflow and comfort and reduces the build-up of heat and sweat. The innovative design ensures minimal contact between the pack and your back, allowing significantly more air to flow and keeping your back cooler than a close-fitting rucksack. So you stay cool and dry – free to enjoy your day without distraction.
Weight (approx.): 1105g
- In A Nutshell
- VENTILATED DESIGN - Curved design maximises airflow across the back.
- COOL & DRY COMFORT - Back stays cooler, reducing the build-up of heat and sweat.
- EXPANSION POCKETS - Expansion side pockets mean there’s always room for those last minute essentials, so you can load up and head for the hills with everything you need on board.
- For The Gear Geeks
- Height adjustable chest strap.
- Top tension straps.
- Stretch side bottle pockets.
- Side compression straps.
- Front stowage adjustable pocket.
- Zipped front glasses pocket.
- Hip belt with zipped pocket.
- Dual walking pole holders.
- H20 reservoir compatible.
- Top grab handle.
- Internal zipped pocket.
- Key clip.
- Raincover included.
- Journey To Your Door
What people say
Sorry, there are no reviews yet.