The Berghaus Hyper 37 rucksack is designed for the long distance, multi day adventure racer, where every gram counts. Designed with Berghaus athlete and Spine Challenge winner Philippe Gatta - making this his choice of pack for the Great Himalayan Trail expedition - it is packed full of features, without sacrificing on weight.
The Hyper 37's low profile, Adventure Super Light back system with non-slip print, ensures it stays close fitting regardless of your exertion.
Weight (approx.): 561g
- Features & Benefits
- The Hyper 37 offers a large 37 litres of space at minimum weight
- Improved comfort throughout your trail runs is achieved with the over-wide shoulder straps, height adjustable chest strap and elasticated stability hip belt
- A host of pockets including tip lid pocket, zipped hipbelt pocket, zipped lid pocket, large front pocket and removable shoulder straps ensure you have all your essentials organised
- Stay hydrated on your adventures as this pack is hydration system compatible and offers stretch side pockets for drinks bottle storage
- Pockets on the hip-belt mean easy access to essentials even when on the move
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).