The Women's Island Peak Jacket gives you storm-proof protection, high performance features and a flattering fit – ideal for all your activities.
The women’s Island Peak Jacket is an elegantly designed waterproof shell, featuring our COLOURKIND partnered by GORE-TEX eco fabric and constructed to storm - level standards to guarantee you stay dry and comfortable. The perfect companion for year-round use on the hill in all weather conditions. The range of useful features includes a map-compatible pocket, zipped body vents and a roll-away hood with stiffened peak and volume adjuster for versatile fit.
Weight (approx.): 639g
- In A Nutshell
- GORE-TEX guarantee - GORE-TEX waterproof fabric is guaranteed to keep you dry.
- COOL COMFORT - Core body ventilation keeps you cool and comfortable while on the trail.
- COLOURKIND - Producing our award-winning COLOURKIND eco fabric uses way less water and chemicals than conventional methods, and the colours won’t fade. Great gear, made right.
For The Gear Geeks
- The adjustable hood offers further wet weather protection and can be neatly rolled away when not in use.
- Keep essentials close at hand using the four useful pockets – two hand-warmer pockets, a chest pocket and a large volume internal pocket that is ideal for holding your map.
- Core body venting helps you stay cool and comfortable when working hard.YKK water-resistant centre-front and chest pocket zips.
- Bluesign approved fabric
- Journey To Your Door
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say
Sorry, there are no reviews yet.