Created as a result of extensive insight from seasoned hikers, this high-performance waterproof jacket combines lightweight construction and comfortable fabrics.
The women’s Light Hike Hydroshell Jacket is a fantastic lightweight waterproof walking jacket with everything you need to enjoy your day on the hill. Developed using extensive insight from hikers on Scotland’s famous West Highland Way, the Light Hike Hydroshell Jacket provides a great combination of lightweight, comfort and durability with a useful feature set to match. Constructed to deliver storm-level protection, the Light Hike uses Berghaus’ Hydroshell Elite 2.5L waterproof fabric to offer excellent levels of waterproofness and breathability, ensuring you stay dry and comfortable. An odour-resistant backer keeps you and your jacket fresher for longer, while reinforced fabric increases the durability in high-abrasion areas, allowing you to carry more weight in your rucksack on those longer journeys. Carefully considered features - including a fully adjustable hood, hand-warmer pockets and dipped hem back detail - complete this jacket and provide extensive defence against unpredictable weather.
Weight (approx.): 282g
- In A Nutshell
- WATERPROOF -Fully waterproof and breathable Hydroshell Elite 2.5-layer fabric has you covered when the heavens open.
- LIGHT - Lightweight materials keep you fast and nimble on the hike.
- ODOUR -RESISTANT - Odour-resistant, dry-touch backer reduces next-to-skin cling and keeps you feeling fresh.
For The Gear Geeks
- Storm flap at centre-front zip for added waterproof protection.
- The adjustable hood with stiffened peak offers further wet weather protection and can be neatly rolled away when not in use.
- Two zipped hand-warmer pockets provide storage for your essentials while keeping hands warm and cosy.
- Dipped back hem with drawcord adjustment provides seat protection in bad weather.
- Cuffs feature bonded tabs with adjustment to help you find your perfect fit.
- Journey To Your Door
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say
Sorry, there are no reviews yet.