Tested in the Scottish Highlands by seasoned trekkers, this fully waterproof jacket is lightweight and exceptionally breathable for maximum comfort on the trail.
The men’s Light Trek Hydroshell Jacket is a lightweight waterproof jacket designed specifically with trekking in mind. Berghaus’ own fully waterproof and lightweight Hydroshell Elite 2.5-layer fabric offers high levels of breathability for enhanced comfort during active use. The fabric also features a dry-touch, odour-resistant backer for superior next-to-skin comfort and an all-day fresh feeling. In addition to the innovative fabric technology, this jacket is packed full of useful features to ensure you get the most from your trip. Body venting provides fast and easy ventilation to keep you cool when you’re working hard, while more durable fabric in high-abrasion areas allows for prolonged use with a pack. Reflectivity in key areas helps you stay visible when starting early or finishing late on longer trekking adventures.
Weight (approx.): 391g
- In A Nutshell
- WATERPROOF -Fully waterproof and breathable Hydroshell Elite 2.5-layer fabric has you covered when the heavens open.
- LIGHT - Lightweight materials keep you fast and nimble on the hike.
- TOUGH- Quality construction and long-lasting materials mean this jacket is built to go for miles. And then some.
For The Gear Geeks
- Drawcord adjustment at the hem helps you find your perfect fit.
- Reflectivity in key areas allows you to stay visible when the light is fading on those long days out.
- Storm flap at centre-front zip for added waterproof protection.
- Core body venting helps you stay cool and comfortable when working hard.
- Four useful pockets allow you to keep essentials close at hand.
- Bonded tab adjustment at cuffs helps you find your perfect fit.
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say