Developed using extensive insight from seasoned trekkers in the Scottish Highlands, this high-performance waterproof jacket combines lightweight comfort and quality construction.
The women’s Light Trek Hydroshell Jacket is the ultimate lightweight waterproof trekking jacket. Developed using extensive insight from trekkers on Scotland’s famous West Highland Way, the Light Trek Hydroshell Jacket is the perfect combination of lightweight, comfort and durability. Berghaus’ Hydroshell Elite 2.5L fabric offers high-performance waterproof protection and is highly breathable to keep you comfortable as well as dry all day long. Reinforced fabric increases the durability in high-abrasion areas, allowing you to carry more weight in your rucksack on those longer trips. From the body venting to the dipped back hem, every detail of this jacket has been carefully considered to ensure you have everything you need to enjoy your day on the trail.
Weight (approx.): 345g
- In A Nutshell
- WATERPROOF -Fully waterproof and breathable Hydroshell Elite 2.5-layer fabric has you covered when the heavens open.
- LIGHT - Lightweight materials keep you fast and nimble on the hike.
- VENTILATED COMFORT - Body venting provides fast and easy ventilation to keep you cool when you’re working hard.
For The Gear Geeks
- An odour-resistant, comfort-touch backer helps you stay feeling fresh while reducing next-to-skin cling for improved comfort.
- Storm-level waterproof protection.
- The fixed, adjustable peaked hood offers further wet weather protection.
- Two zipped chest pockets and two hand-warmer pockets ensure you have easy access to all your essentials.
- Storm flap at centre-front zip for added waterproof protection.
- Body venting helps you stay cool and comfortable when working hard.
- Dipped back hem with drawcord adjustment provides seat protection in bad weather.
- Reinforced fabric in high-abrasion areas offers increased durability.
- Cuffs feature bonded tabs with adjustment to help you find your perfect fit.
- Reflective detailing for night time safety.
- Journey To Your Door
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say
Sorry, there are no reviews yet.