Made with more than 50% recycled fabric, the Activity Guide Jacket is a high-performance mid-layer that’s kinder to the planet you love to explore.
With great technical appeal, the Activity Guide is the perfect four-season mid-layer for mountain walking. The high collar keeps your neck toasty and the hood can be pulled up easily for extra warmth. An elasticated drawcord at the hem ensures a snug fit right against the body, so you don’t get any cold air creeping in. Super-soft against the skin and kinder to the planet thanks to its 50% recycled fabric, the Activity Guide Jacket will give you that warm fuzzy feeling all over.
Weight (approx.): 720g
- In A Nutshell
- MADEKIND™ - This product features more than 50% recycled fabric, as part of our MADEKIND™ commitment to creating high-performance gear that's kinder to the planet.
- TOUGH ENOUGH - The jacket’s toughened fabric overlay gives you increased durability, great for when you’re working hard in the mountains.
- ESSENTIALS IN REACH - Keep your vital bits and pieces close at hand using the two hand-warmer pockets and two zipped chest pockets.
- The fixed, adjustable hood and high collar offer extra warmth and protection.
- Elasticated drawcord adjustment at the hem prevents cold spots and provides a comfortable fit.
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).