Keep your core body temperature warm and stay protected against the biting cold in this Men's Akka Down Vest.
Great insulation is provided by 80/20 duck down with 600 fill power, offering superior warmth-to-weight ratio.
Weight (approx.): 470g
Our model is wearing a UK Large and is 6’2'' (187.9cm) tall
- Features & Benefits
- Ultimate warmth is yours thanks to the insulating properties of duck down
- This high-spec gilet also has a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) treatment applied to the AF polyester face fabric, making it water resistant
- Keep your hands warm and away from the cold in the two zipped hand-warmer pockets
Care for your Product
- It is best to wash your down jacket with a cleaner specifically designed for down or technical outerwear such as that from Nikwax. Do not under any circumstances wash any of our products using biological detergents
- Wash according to care label, preferably on a gentle cycle and slow spin
- If possible use a tumble dryer on a low temperature with the added aid of drying balls. This method will help to aggravate the down fill allowing for maximum loft and warmth
- Dont over wash your product and only re-treat the DWR (Durable Waterproof Repellency) when necessary
For further infomation on caring for your down products CLICK HERE.
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).