Featuring 3-layer GORE-TEX® with GORE® C-KNIT backer technology, the Antelao Pant is a versatile and highly featured mountaineering pant. The pant is cut to sit comfortably over an alpine or ski mountaineering boot, making it the ideal choice for all mountain adventures, whether on foot or skis.
- Features & Benefits
- Polyamide plain weave
- GORE® C-KNIT backer technology
- Durable water repellent finish.
- Kicker Patch: Schoeller Keprotek® (177 g/m²)
- Full length two-way YKK® AquaGuard® side zips
- Zipped fly
- Three pockets - two hand pockets and one thigh pocket, all using
- YKK® AquaGuard® zips
- Curved back comfort panel and side elastication
- Studs on belt to attach to snow skirt
- Detachable braces
- Diamond gusset
- Dropped seat feature
- Reinforced Schoeller Keprotek® kick patches
- Removable gaiters
- Articulated knee panels
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).