For climbing, mountaineering and alpinism, you need a pack you can really rely on. This ever-popular Men's Arete II 45 Rucksack is versatile, feature rich and perfect for-all-year round use.
Carry-comfort, perfect fit, and ease-of-use are key factors when choosing a pack, and the Arete's Fusion 2 Back System and feature-laden construction have them covered.
Weight (approx.): 950g
- Features & Benefits
- Keep your climbing gear close at hand with the front attachment points (bungee cord included), gear loops on the hipbelt, and the glove-friendly ice axe attachment
- Stay hydrated on your ascent; the Arete climbing rucksack range is hydration system compatible
- Features an A-frame ski carry – this pack is ideal for a host of activities from light cragging to hut to hut ski touring
- Your safety is paramount wherever you are - the Arete 45 features an integrated emergency whistle in the chest strap buckle, as well as SOS instructions underneath the top lid pocket
- Keep your valuables safe and secure and carry them in comfort with the use of top tension straps, and rope and side compression straps, as well as easy to use, glove-friendly buckles
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say