The Men's Arran Waterproof Jacket is Ideal for the discerning trail consumer. Constructed from Hydroshell Elite technology, the Arran Jacket offers great waterproofness and a fantastic feature set for the ultimate in practical hiking gear. With a fully roll away hood and four pockets, it gives you both practicality and protection, whether you are on the hills or passing through town.
- Features & Benefits
- Functional and practical, the jacket includes a wire peaked, roll-away hood to reduce drag
- store valuables with ease, thanks to four pockets- one zipped chest pocket, two zipped handwarmer pockets and one zipped internal pocket
- Functional and practical, the jacket includes a roll-away hood to reduce drag
- keep out harsh elements with bonded cuff tabs with hook and loop
- Adapt and adjust while on the move thanks to the adjustable hem draw-cord - giving full protection from the weather
- Increased comfort and mobility with dropped hem with stretch binding
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say
Sorry, there are no reviews yet.