The Men's Ben Alder Jacket is the essential winter 3in1 jacket. It features a Hydroshell Elite outer jacket offering unbeatable waterproofness and protection from the elements. The 3in1 design allows you to wear a jacket perfect for whatever the elements throw at you. The Body mapped Hydroloft Fusion insulation creates the perfect inner jacket, which combined with the shell results in a great layering system for any trail adventure.
Weight (approx.): 1055g
- Features & Benefits
- Stay protected on any adventure, thanks to the fixed with peak and fully adjustable hood.
- Keep valuables safe and close at hand thanks to 4 pockets- one zipped chest pocket, two zipped hand warmer pockets and one zipped internal map pocket
- Exposed Interactive centre front VT10 Matt Aquaguard Vislon zip
- Freedom of movement on your ascent is imperative; and the articulated sleeves allow just that, without compromising on protection
- keep out harsh elements with bonded cuff tab with hook and loop
- Adapt and adjust while on the move thanks to the adjustable hem draw-cord - giving full protection from the weather
- Increased comfort and mobility with dropped hem with stretch binding
- Enhance your comfort level with 'body-mapped’ insulation distribution, meaning you get optimal warmth in the harshest conditions.
- Stay warmer with Hooded Jacket with stretch binding around opening
- Keep your hands warm in all temperatures with two hand warmer pockets
- build into the outer jacket with Interactive centre front zip
- Stretch bound cuffs keep out the harshest of conditions
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say