Berghaus pioneered the 3 in 1 concept and has set a new benchmark with the men's Ben Arthur 4 in 1 Hydrodown®, Hydroloft® and GORE-TEX® Jacket. Packed with the latest in garment technology and design, this waterproof and insulated jacket system will help you enjoy outdoor adventures in comfort in all weather conditions.
On their own or zipped together, both the waterproof and reversible insulated jackets that make up the Ben Arthur 4 in 1 deliver great performance on the hill. Each jacket is fully featured and together they deliver an outstanding combination of protection, warmth and functionality in the most versatile hill garment you can hope to find.
Weight (approx.): 1047g
- Features & Benefits
- The GORE-TEX® outer jacket provides guaranteed waterproof protection
- Stay warmer for longer with Berghaus' innovative body mapped 600 fill duck Hydrodown® and synthetic Hydroloft® Elite insulation in the reversible inner jacket
- InterActive zip attachment points allow you to wear the inner and outer jackets together or separately depending on conditions
- Outer hood
- The outer jacket features plenty of storage thanks to one zipped chest pocket, two zipped hand-warmer pockets and one zipped internal map pocket
- Enjoy added comfort and versatility from the outer jacket thanks to underarm venting, sleeve articulation and adjustment at the cuffs and hem
- Added versatility comes in the form of a zipped chest pocket on one side of the reversible inner jacket, which doubles as a stuff sac
- Keep your hands warm when wearing the reversible inner jacket with two lower pockets on side two
- Added comfort in the inner jacket comes from stretch binding at the cuffs and hem
Care for your Waterproof Product
- It’s best to wash waterproof garments with a cleaner specifically designed for technical outerwear such as that from Nikwax. Do not under any circumstances wash any of our products using biological detergents
- Wash according to care label, preferably on a gentle cycle and slow spin
- Only re-treat the DWR (Durable Waterproof Repellency) when necessary
To get the best out of your products it’s very important to care for outdoor gear in the correct manner. For further details and advice CLICK HERE.
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).