Men's Benvane 3-in-1 GORE-TEX® JacketProduct code: 420106
True versatility on the hills is yours with the Men's Benvane 3-in-1 GORE-TEX® Jacket.
Combining a waterproof GORE-TEX® outer jacket with an insulated windproof inner layer this jacket becomes an effective all weather layering system. The two layers also make great standalone jackets allowing for all year use whatever your hike has in store.
Weight (approx.): 1.154kg
Our model is wearing a UK Large and is 6’2'' (187.9cm) tall
- Features & Benefits
- Inner jacket is constructed of windproof AF™ shell and stuffed with AT-Fibre Fill insulation for complete weather protection
- Stay protected from the elements, thanks to the roll-away hood with volume adjuster
- Keep essentials close at hand with the two external zipped hand pockets, zipped chest pocket and internal security pocket
Care for your Waterproof Product
- It’s best to wash waterproof garments with a cleaner specifically designed for technical outerwear such as that from Nikwax. Do not under any circumstances wash any of our products using biological detergents
- Wash according to care label, preferably on a gentle cycle and slow spin
- Only re-treat the DWR (Durable Waterproof Repellency) when necessary
To get the best out of your products it’s very important to care for outdoor gear in the correct manner. For further details and advice CLICK HERE.
We offer two delivery options in the UK.
• UK Standard £2.49.
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery £5.99
approx 1 - 2 working days, (based on orders received by 4.00pm Monday to Friday)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49.
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).