Flex, twist and turn on your hike and thanks to Berghaus' new improved unique BIOFLEX® Back System, the Women's BIOFLEX® 60 + 15 Rucksack will move with you.
An unparalleled load transfer system that seamlessly follows your every move and lightens any load. Built upon Berghaus' award winning BIOFLEX® technology, our next generation BIOFLEX® brings together the sublime engineering elegance, lightweight DAC poles in a unique Cross Load Frame with a smaller, smarter more intuitive pivot. Coupled with Hyper Link load transfer hipbelt, BIOFLEX® is one of the most advanced lightweight backpacking systems in the world today.
This innovative, high-performance, 60 + 15 Litre capacity rucksack is easily adjusted and has an improved fit and carry-comfort. This puts less stress, strain and fatigue on the wearer through perfect Cross Load transfer technology.
Weight (approx.): 2.15kg
- Features & Benefits
- Unique comfort and fit are guaranteed with the BIOFLEX® adjustable back length system and the height adjustable chest harness
- Innovation is paramount with the Hyper Link Hipbelt and Cross Load Frame incorporating DAC poles
- The womenâ€™s specific waist harness makes sure you have a comfortable fitting load on those daylong hikes in the hills
- Carrying some accessories on your walk? Keep them close at hand with the walking pole holders, wand/bottle pocket, top lid pocket, zipped internal lid pocket, zipped hipbelt pockets, two expansion side pockets and it's compatible with hydration systems
- Extra features for improved fit and convenience include tension and compression straps on the side and base to ensure that your load is secured internally and grab handle
- Make sure your gear is separated and easily accessible using the zipped entrance to the main compartment and base compartment with a bivi divider
- Your kit will stay dry in inclement weather thanks to the concealed rain cover
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say