Ideal for faster paced hikes where weight management is essential – the Men’s BIOFLEX® Light 50 Rucksack boasts packing volume and comfort at a minimum weight.
The waist belt is attached to a BIOFLEX® Light pivot; this allows the pack to move with you providing a higher level of carry comfort and weight transfer. Packed full of Berghaus features and attachment points for a truly versatile, lightweight and comfortable pack for multi day treks.
Dimensions (approx.): 71cm (H) x 31cm (W) x 32cm (D)
Weight (approx.): 1.66kg
- Features & Benefits
- BIOFLEX® Light backsystem moves with you for the best in carry comfort and load distribution
- A height adjustable back length system allows you to adapt the pack to your own height and build ensuring a comfortable experience over the long trek
- Berghaus’ HALO compression system allows the pack to give a uniform and consistent compression of the load providing greater stability
- A rain cover is included so you can keep your essentials protected when the rain starts to fall
- Includes a whole host of pockets and attachment points for all your accessories including – a top lid pocket, zipped internal lid pocket, zipped hipbelt pockets, hydration pack pocket, large front pocket, side bottle pockets, walking pole / ice axe attachments, bungee cord attachment and a secondary entrance to main compartment for ease of use
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say