The Men's Caldera 35 Rucksack is designed to be quick, easy and efficient to use with unrestrictive movement when worn – vital attributes when challenging yourself on icy mountain sides.
With speed and efficiency at the fore front of the design process the Caldera challenges the accepted norms of mountaineering packs – with quick zip access to the main compartment, a Vertiflex+ frame and rotating hipbelt delivering speed and comfort on the most demanding mountain routes.
Dimensions (approx) 64cm (H) x 30cm (W) x 29cm (D)
Weight (approx.): 1.29kg
- Features & Benefits
- Carry comfort even when you are at your most active is achieved with the Vertiflex+ frame and the pivoting hipbelt – which can also be removed to reduce weight
- Gear can be easily accessed and organised with the quick entry zipped main compartment, zipped top lid pocket, zipped internal lid pocket, internal mesh pocket and internal zipped pockets alongside a small zipped hipbelt pocket
- Remain versatile and leave nothing behind with the numerous attachment points including; daisy chains, gear loops, an external stow-away rope strap and an A-frame ski carry
- Extra carry comfort is delivered with compression and tension straps
- Stay hydrated on your most active adventures with the hydration pack compatible pocket
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say