Face extreme weather conditions and tough mountain conditions with the Men's Civetta GORE-TEX® Pro Jacket.
This GORE-TEX® Pro garment has been built to pass the most aggressive rain tests, simulating extended vertical and horizontal wind driven conditions – it is guaranteed to keep you dry. The simple clean design offers all the essential performance features with minimal weight and pack size, making it a classic year-round mountain jacket.
Weight (approx.): 460g
Our model is wearing a UK Large and is 6’2'' (187.9cm) tall
- Features & Benefits
- Additional protection in harsh weather comes from the full mountain hood with adjustable peak and stud press fold away collar
- Keep all your essentials close at hand in the three pockets – two front pockets with YKK AquaGuard® zips and one internal chest pocket
- Keep cool no matter what your exertion rate with the two YKK AquaGuard® pit zips
- Find a comfortable fit with the hook and loop bonded cuff tabs and the dual hem adjustment – including a concealed cord lock
Care for your Waterproof Product
- It’s best to wash waterproof garments with a cleaner specifically designed for technical outerwear such as that from Nikwax. Do not under any circumstances wash any of our products using biological detergents
- Wash according to care label, preferably on a gentle cycle and slow spin
- Only re-treat the DWR (Durable Waterproof Repellency) when necessary
To get the best out of your products it’s very important to care for outdoor gear in the correct manner. For further details and advice CLICK HERE.
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).