Being Berghaus' lightest GORE-TEX® hiking boot the Men's Explorer Trail Plus GTX® Walking Boot is ideal for the warmer months where breathability in key. Pittards® split suede upper provides maximum durability while a GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort membrane delivers waterproofness and an optimum climate comfort. The ORTHOLITE® footbed is breathable, cushioned and anti-microbaterial for additional comfort while an OPTI-STUD® hiking outsole provides excellent grip on your trail.
Weight (approx.): 990g per pair
- Features & Benefits
- Upper: 1.6-1.8mm Pittards® split suede leather and high abrasion resistant mesh tongue and collar. Outsole: OPTI-STUD® hike outside with shock-absorbing EVA midsole. Lining: GORE-TEX® extended comfort footwear.
- GORE-TEX® extended comfort membrane allows for optimum climate comfort keeping your feet dry and comfortable
- Benefit from a strong underfoot grip powered by Berghaus’ own OPTI-STUD® hiking outsole pattern
- Keep comfortable during your hike with the ORTHOLITE® footbed which is breathable, cushioned and anti-microbial.
- Lightweight EVA midsole keeps you comfortable over uneven ground with great shock absorption and effective cushioning
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).