Whether you are hitting your local trails or taking on a mixed alpine route in high summer, the Men's Exterra Trek GORE-TEX® Boot is the perfect technical all-rounder.
This waterproof nubuck hiking boot is packed with Berghaus features that provide comfort and support needed for some of the most arduous trekking environments to tackling big, technical summer mountain routes.
Weight (approx.): 1.346kg
- Features & Benefits
- EHS™ (Ergonomic Holding System) cleverly captures your foot while active heel webbing secures your foot into the heel pocket, preventing blisters and toe jamming on those long descents
- Be sure underfoot – OPTI STUD® and Alpha Compound keep your feet planted firmly on the ground
- Excellent all round comfort due to durable injection moulded Polyurethane midsoles with moulded heel grinders and Plantar-Plate™
We offer three delivery options in the UK.
• UK Saver £1.99. FREE on orders over £50
approx 5 - 6 working days.
• UK Express Delivery £5.95
approx 1 - 2 working days, (based on orders received by 4.00pm Monday to Thursday)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
For more details please see our Delivery Policy.