Whether you are hitting your local trails or taking on a mixed alpine route in high summer, the Men's Exterra Trek GORE-TEX® Boot is the perfect technical all-rounder.
This waterproof nubuck hiking boot is packed with Berghaus features that provide comfort and support needed for some of the most arduous trekking environments to tackling big, technical summer mountain routes.
Weight (approx.): 1.346kg
- Features & Benefits
- EHS™ (Ergonomic Holding System) cleverly captures your foot while active heel webbing secures your foot into the heel pocket, preventing blisters and toe jamming on those long descents
- Be sure underfoot – OPTI STUD® and Alpha Compound keep your feet planted firmly on the ground
- Excellent all round comfort due to durable injection moulded Polyurethane midsoles with moulded heel grinders and Plantar-Plate™
We offer two delivery options in the UK.
• UK Standard £2.49.
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery £5.99
approx 1 - 2 working days, (based on orders received by 4.00pm Monday to Friday)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49.
• Christmas Delivery cut off dates
16th December – UK 2nd class standard orders 23rd December- UK express delivery orders
•Black Friday Weekend
Next day delivery service is available on all express orders when placed before 3pm. (Sat/Sun only)
For more details please see our Delivery Policy.