Despite its laid-back looks, the Extrem 7000 Hoody is no slouch: this technical, lightweight fleece is built for performance…day in, day out.
Heads up: the Extrem 7000 might look like a relaxed bit of kit, but this hoody will work hard for you all year round.. For a start, it’s made of POLARTEC® Power Grid fabric – not just super-toasty, but also incredibly fast drying. And here’s the clever bit: the integrated balaclava and hood can be worn four ways to help you endure all kinds of foul-weather conditions – from ‘pretty bad’ to ‘can I go home now, please?’ With this hoody, you’ll be ready for mountains and anything they throw at you.
Weight (approx.): 380g
- In A Nutshell
- DUAL HEAT DISTRIBUTION - POLARTEC® Power Grid™ fabric is heat-efficient and incredibly fast drying.
- CUSTOMISED COVERAGE - Integrated balaclava system lets you adjust facial protection dependent on the conditions, from full face mask to neck or chin coverage. Easily stored behind the head when not in use.
- INTELLIGENT HEAT DISTRIBUTION - We used innovative body-mapping techniques to ensure efficient distribution of heat where you need it most.
- Enjoy breathable warmth with two front venting hand-warmer pockets.
- Stop cold air or spindrift entry with thumb loops.
- Environmentally sound, bluesign® approved fabric.
- Performance tailoring throughout allows for dynamic body movement while climbing and belaying.
- Enhanced comfort and zero chafing is thanks to high-quality flat-lock stitching throughout.
- Easy airflow comes from the two front venting hand-warmer pockets.
- Reverse coil YKK® centre-front zip.
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).