The definitive GORE-TEX Pro mountaineering pant.
The Extrem 8000 Pro Bib Trousers are the definitive GORE-TEX Pro mountaineering pants, with performance-driven design to conquer any mountain objective. Guaranteed to become a critical part of your mountain protection equipment, the Extrem 8000 Pro Bib Trousers feature the unmatched waterproofness and breathability of GORE-TEX Pro, together with resilient design details to create a formidable mountain overtrouser.
Weight (approx.): 604g
- Features & Benefits
- GORE-TEX Pro Shell – provides exceptional protection and performance in extreme environments
- The GORE-TEX Micro Grid backer technology improves internal abrasion, snag resistance, enhances breathability, decreases weight and allows jacket to easily slide over mid-layers
- Tough SCHOELLER panels inside ankle protect against crampon snagging or footwear abrasion
- Fine brushed micro fleece on inner waist for next to skin comfort
- Multiple pockets including a front bib pocket for storage on the move, a right hand side thigh pocket with YKK AquaGuard zips and two hand pockets with YKK AquaGuard zips
- The velcro waist adjusts at both sides
- The Full length YKK AquaGuard VISLON side zips perform in frozen conditions, whilst the fully adjustable braces with attachment points are designed to enhance comfort
- The internal stretch snow gaiter includes grip and footwear attachment points
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say
Sorry, there are no reviews yet.