Perfect as a performance midlayer yet robust enough to be worn as an outer, this striking super-lightweight mountain fleece is your ‘go-to’ for challenging mountain expeditions.
This indispensable fleece offers striking aesthetics, unrestricted stretch and an extremely durable face fabric, built for long days on the crag or as a layering piece on an alpine expedition. With superb warmth-to weight, two harness-compatible main zipped pockets and low profile hood, this will be your ‘go-to’ fleece for mountain adventures.
Weight (approx.): 312g
- In A Nutshell
- UNRESTRICTED MOVEMENT - Stretchable main material, plus stretch cuffs and hems, offer unbeatable ease-of-movement to let you reach higher and push yourself that little bit further.
- WORN YOUR WAY - The Pravitale 2.0 can be worn as a standalone outer or as part of your alpine layering system.
- CLOSE FITTING HOOD - The close-fitting hood provides a snug and comfortable fit, to minimise access points for cold, wind and ice.
For The Gear Geeks
- Thumb loops for comfort and protection from cold air or spindrift entry.
- Bonded zipped left sleeve pocket and reverse coil YKK centre-front zip help keep out the elements.
- Two front-venting hand-warmer pockets give improved airflow.
- Journey To Your Door
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say
Sorry, there are no reviews yet.