Carry all the gear you need with ease with the improved Freeflow 35 + 8 Litre Rucksack, a day sack designed with your comfort in mind.
Built on the new Berghaus Freeflow V backsystem it provides a comfortable fit throughout your hike and allows airflow and ventilation where it really counts. With adjustable back height and a lower profile gap between you and the pack it provides improved load carriage and stability.
Dimensions: (approx) 72cm (H) x 36cm (W) x 26cm (D)
Weight (approx.): 1.62kg
- Features & Benefits
- Plenty of space for your kit with a 35 litre + 8 litre capacity, with pockets and compartments for organisation
- Hike in comfort thanks to Freeflow V backsystem, giving minimal contact area, and a gap between your rucksack and your back to allow airflow and reduce sweat
- Hydration pack compatible allowing you to stay hydrated on the move
- Enjoy a comfortable rucksack experience on your trek or travels with our EVAbreathe®Matrix Foam technology, which lets air flow and vapour move through the rucksack back materials more effectively
- Stay one step ahead of the elements; attach a walking pole or ice axe, and don't forget the showerproof raincover if the skies open
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say