The Berghaus men's Frendo GORE-TEX®, Hydroloft® and SCHOELLER® Pants deliver all of the performance and comfort that you need for long days of skiing the deep white stuff. The combination of fabrics deliver great durable protection and warmth, and thanks to clever design, the pants work really well ski boots and a jacket.
Three pockets and thigh zips on the Frendo Insulated Pants provide storage for your essentials and venting on the move. Side zips with gussets at the ankles allow for a comfortable fit over ski boots and added durability comes in the form of reinforced kick patches.
Weight (approx.): 758g
Note- These pants do not include braces
- Features & Benefits
- Guaranteed waterproof protection comes from the two layer breathable GORE-TEX® fabric
- Added durability in the form of reinforced SCHOELLER® KEPROTEC® kicker patches, featuring KEVLAR®
- Stay warmer for longer with Berghaus' synthetic Hydroloft® Elite Pro insulation
- Storage options for your essentials on the mountain with one zipped thigh pocket and two zipped hand pockets
- Easy to use with ski boots thanks to side zips with gussets at the ankles
- Great adjustability due to fixed waistband with belt loops and hook and loop tabs, and attachment points for braces
- Zipped thigh vents for added comfort when needed on the move
- Added protection from the elements from fixed inner gaiters
- Interactive ‘zip to' feature allows for easy combination with a jacket
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).