Tackle your next on-the-hill adventure in the Men’s GORE-TEX® Paclite III Jacket – a modern update to a Berghaus classic.
The Paclite® Jacket is ready for all your adventures it uses exclusive lightweight fabric to create a perfect strength-to-weight ratio and excellent packability. Designed for multi-activity it features a roll-away peaked hood with volume adjuster, two zipped hand pockets and articulated sleeves.
Weight (approx.): 321g
Our model is wearing a UK Large and is 6’2'' (187.9cm) tall
- Features & Benefits
- Features a roll-away peaked hood with volume adjuster giving additional waterproof protection
- Constructed of lightweight and highly packable GORE-TEX® Paclite® - perfect for summer walks and hikes
- The excellent packability means the jacket is easily stowed away and with the included stuff sack you will never need leave it behind
- Keep all your essentials close at hand in the two zipped hand pockets
- The jacket has been cut to an active fit with articulated sleeves for freedom of movement during your favourite activities
- Find your perfect fit with the hook and loop cuff tabs and the draw cord hem adjustment
Care for your Waterproof Product
- It’s best to wash waterproof garments with a cleaner specifically designed for technical outerwear such as that from Nikwax. Do not under any circumstances wash any of our products using biological detergents
- Wash according to care label, preferably on a gentle cycle and slow spin
- Only re-treat the DWR (Durable Waterproof Repellency) when necessary
To get the best out of your products it’s very important to care for outdoor gear in the correct manner. For further details and advice CLICK HERE.
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).