The award-winning Berghaus Hillmaster® II GTX® is the perfect walking boot for the hills and valleys, using GORE-TEX® technology to ensure maximum performance. Using Pittards® super soft leather, the Hillmaster® II GTX® is engineered with comfort in mind. Built with an anti-clogging outsole and shock-absorbing midsole, this extensive cushioning allows for greater walking performance for all types of trails.
Weight (approx.): 1482g per pair
- Features & Benefits
- Upper: 2.2-2.4mm Pittards® full grain leather memory foam in the collar and tongue. Outsole: Vibram® Hillmaster® outsole with shock-absorbing PU midsole. Lining: GORE-TEX® performance comfort footwear. Fabric lining
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort technology prevents water entry and allows moisture to escape, so your feet stay dry and comfortable
- Experience great walking performance with the Vibram® XS Trek powered Hillmaster® anti-clogging outsole and a shock-absorbing midsole
- Enhanced comfort is provided with Pittards® super soft leather and memory foam. Including sheep leather at internal collar and top of tongue
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say
Sorry, there are no reviews yet.