Men's Hurricane GORE-TEX® InterActive JacketProduct code: 420609
Don’t let the rain keep you from enjoying the great outdoors with the longer length Men's Hurricane GORE-TEX® InterActive Jacket.
This classic, longer length walking jacket is cut from 2 layer GORE-TEX®, guaranteed to keep you fully waterproof and protected in the worst weather. You can stay versatile on the hill side with the InterActive zip – which allows this jacket to be combined with any InterActive Berghaus fleece for a highly flexible layering system.
Weight (approx.): 678g
Our model is wearing a UK Large and is 6’2'' (187.9cm) tall
- Features & Benefits
- Additional Protection is achieved with the adjustable roll-away peaked hood
- Keep essentials close at hand with the use of four pockets – two hand warmer, one zipped chest and one internal map pocket
- Sleeves have been shaped for extra protection and have an articulated cut for freedom of movement
- Double up with a Berghaus InterActive (IA) fleece, thanks to the IA zip and attachment points, to form an effective layering system
- Find your perfect fit with the waist and hem adjustable drawcords and the hook and loops adjustable bonded cuff tabs
Care for your Waterproof Product
- It’s best to wash waterproof garments with a cleaner specifically designed for technical outerwear such as that from Nikwax. Do not under any circumstances wash any of our products using biological detergents
- Wash according to care label, preferably on a gentle cycle and slow spin
- Only re-treat the DWR (Durable Waterproof Repellency) when necessary
To get the best out of your products it’s very important to care for outdoor gear in the correct manner. For further details and advice CLICK HERE.
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).