The Ilam Down Jacket has two distinct ‘body-mapped’ insulation zones for maximum performance, whether you use it on its own or in harsher mountain conditions, under a shell. Extra down around the core and hood perfectly complements your body’s natural thermoregulation, while lighter insulation under the arms frees up movement. Our revolutionary Hydrodown™ – water-resistant goose down – shrugs off moisture, keeping you warm and your kit light, even in damp conditions. A wind blocking outer fabric is the final touch on this ultimate lightweight and packable down layer. Sizes: S – XXL
Weight: 310g (Large)
- Features & Benefits
- Snug bound hood fits under a helmet, making it perfect for winter climbing.
- Enhance your comfort level with Two-zone ‘body-mapped’ insulation distribution, meaning you get optimal warmth in the harshest conditions.
- Comfort and a unique fit are yours with adjustable and elasticated hem drawcords and adjustable moulded cuffs
- Lycra-bound cuffs keep the cold out and the warmth in, and allow total freedom of movement
- Keep your valuables at hand with a concealed central chest pocket
- This jacket is easy to store away until your next adventure – it even comes with its own mesh stuff sac making it highly compressible
- Tough centre-frontYKK® zip
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).