The men's Island Peak Jacket is ideal for keeping you protected and comfortable in wet conditions.
Featuring ourleading waterproof eco fabric GORE-TEX Colourkind, this shell is perfect for year-round use on the hill in all weather conditions. Using GORE-TEX Colourkind, our market leading waterproof eco fabric in partnership with GORE-TEX, the Island Peak is constructed to GORE-TEX storm-level standards to ensure you stay dry and protected. With a range of useful features, including five pockets, core body venting and a roll-away hood with stiffened peak and volume adjuster, you can be confident that you’ll stay comfortable and dry whatever the weather.
Weight (approx.): 696g
- In A Nutshell
- Stay completely dry with GORE-TEX Colourkind, our market-leading waterproof eco fabric in partnership with Gore-Tex. This fabric goes through fewer stages of the dyeing process than regular fabric dyeing, resulting in 89% less water used and 63% less chemicals. Plus it will not fade or wash out, meaning your waterproofs will stay looking bright and new
- The fully adjustable stiffened peak hood offers further wet weather protection and can be neatly rolled away when not in use
- YKK water-repellent centre-front and chest pocket zips
- Keep essentials close at hand using the five useful pockets – an external security pocket, two hand-warmer pockets, a chest pocket and a large volume internal pocket that is ideal for holding your map
- Water-repellent core body venting helps you stay cool and comfortable when working hard
- Journey To Your Door
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say
Sorry, there are no reviews yet.