Mountains will be no barrier in the updated GORE-TEX® Pro Generation II Men's Kanchenjunga II Jacket which provides the highest level of technical performance. Sacrificing none of the wind or waterproofing mountaineers and ski tourers depend on, the most lightweight grade of GORE-TEX® Pro Generation II fabric will reduce your load on the mountainside. The highly technical and innovative design offers two different weaves to provide tear resistance and scuff protection where it's needed, while 3D vents drive an ‘air scoop' around your core for cooling when needed.Weight (approx.): 481gOur model is wearing a UK Large and is 6’2'' (187.9cm) tall
- Features & Benefits
- Wearing a helmet on your ascent? This jacket features an innovative, wire peaked, helmet compatible hood with single-hand adjustment
- Essentials can be kept close at hand in the five pockets – two napoleon YKK AquaGuard® zipped pockets, one YKK AquaGuard® zipped arm pocket and two internal stretch fabric pockets
- Stay cool whatever your exertion rate with the 3D venting system that allows for more efficient core body cooling – these two vents also double up as additional pockets
- A YKK AquaGuard® VISLON® 2-way centre front zip ensures ease of use with gloves and mitts – with better performance in cold temperatures
- Asymmetric self-fabric cuff tabs, shaped to ensure ease-of-use with gloves and a secure closure every time
- Find your perfect fit with the adjustable hem drawcord with one handed closure
Care for your Waterproof Product
- It’s best to wash waterproof garments with a cleaner specifically designed for technical outerwear such as that from Nikwax. Do not under any circumstances wash any of our products using biological detergents
- Wash according to care label, preferably on a gentle cycle and slow spin
- Only re-treat the DWR (Durable Waterproof Repellency) when necessary
To get the best out of your products it’s very important to care for outdoor gear in the correct manner. For further details and advice CLICK HERE.
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).