The Men's Kangchenjunga GORE-TEX® Pro Jacket was designed and developed with extensive feedback from our athletes – including comprehensive testing by Philippe Gatta during his ascent of Kangchenjunga.
Designed to be our most adaptable GORE-TEX® Pro jacket with a host of innovative features created by our MtnHaus® Design and Development team, the Kangchenjunga provides versatility and protection for the most demanding mountaineering challenges. Features include our patented hood with single pull adjustment and 3D core ventilation, offering both weather protection and performance enhancing comfort.
Weight (approx.): 481g
Our model is wearing a UK Large and is 6’2'' (187.9cm) tall
- Features & Benefits
- Wearing a helmet on your ascent? This jacket features an innovative, wire peaked, helmet compatible hood with single-hand adjustment
- Featuring two Napoleon pockets allowing you to keep essentials close at hand
- Stay cool whatever your exertion rate with the 3D venting system that allows for more efficient core body cooling
- A YKK AquaGuard® VISLON® 2-way centre front zip ensures ease of use with gloves and mitts – with better performance in cold temperatures
- Asymmetric self-fabric cuff tabs, shaped to ensure ease-of-use with gloves and a secure closure every time
- Find your perfect fit with the adjustable hem drawcord with one handed closure
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say