Battle against the freezing cold hills this winter with the 600 fill Duck Down Insulated Men's Kendale Down Jacket.
Not only does the jacket provide great insulation the AF™ shell is highly wind resistant and has a durable water repellent finish for protection against all the winter elements. A fixed hood ensures full upper body warmth and protection is achieved allowing you to adventure on.
Weight (approx.): 781g
Our model is wearing a UK Large and is 6’2'' (187.9cm) tall
- Features & Benefits
- Keep your hands warm and essentials close in the two zipped hand pockets and internal security pocket
- The adjustable hem and stretch bound cuffs provide a comfy fit and help to eliminate any unwanted cool winds
- Features an internal zip baffle for further wind and waterproof protection
Care for your Product
- It is best to wash your down jacket with a cleaner specifically designed for down or technical outerwear such as that from Nikwax. Do not under any circumstances wash any of our products using biological detergents
- Wash according to care label, preferably on a gentle cycle and slow spin
- If possible use a tumble dryer on a low temperature with the added aid of drying balls. This method will help to aggravate the down fill allowing for maximum loft and warmth
- Dont over wash your product and only re-treat the DWR (Durable Waterproof Repellency) when necessary
For further infomation on caring for your down products CLICK HERE.
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).