Adventure to the most inhospitable environments on earth with the Men's Magma Down Jacket - built to withstand the extreme cold weather faced by Leo Houlding on his Mount Asgard expedition.
Combining a windproof Pertex® Endurance shell with PrimaLoft® insulation and a hydrophobic treated goose down the Magma Down is the ultimate in cold weather protection. The innovative goose down with water repellent treatment results in quicker drying times, quicker loft recovery and enhanced performance in damp conditions.
Weight (approx.): 1.16kg
Our model is wearing a UK Large and is 6’2'' (187.9cm) tall
- Features & Benefits
- Wearing a helmet on your ascent? This jacket features a fixed helmet compatible hood
- Keep essentials close at hand with the two external zipped pockets
- The internal 1L water bottle pocket will help essential liquids from freezing
- A comfortable fit is ensured by the elasticated and adjustable hem draw cord and adjustable cuff tabs
- Features a 2 way YKK water resistant front zip for ease of use when using a harness
- Internal stretch cuffs will help eliminate cold breezes
Care for your Product
- It is best to wash your down jacket with a cleaner specifically designed for down or technical outerwear such as that from Nikwax. Do not under any circumstances wash any of our products using biological detergents
- Wash according to care label, preferably on a gentle cycle and slow spin
- If possible use a tumble dryer on a low temperature with the added aid of drying balls. This method will help to aggravate the down fill allowing for maximum loft and warmth
- Dont over wash your product and only re-treat the DWR (Durable Waterproof Repellency) when necessary
For further infomation on caring for your down products CLICK HERE.
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).