From big wall to classic alpinism, the lightweight Men's Mount Asgard Hydroshell Jacket is the shell to pack when weight is crucial.
The Asgard jacket is constructed from our own Hydroshell™ Elite Pro waterproof fabric, it delivers excellent breathability and enhanced next to skin comfort. It is a built to last, exceptionally durable jacket with a minimalistic styling for better freedom of movement.
Weight (approx.): 210g
Our model is wearing a UK Large and is 6’2'' (187.9cm) tall
- Features & Benefits
- Main Body: Hydroshell™ Elite Pro 3L. Content: 100% polyamide with polyurethane membrane and 100% polyamide backer. ARGENTIUM® backer. Lightweight ripstop with DWR. Lightweight 7D tricot backer. Waterproof 20,000mm / Breathability 20,000g.
- Additional wet weather protection is offered with the helmet compatible hood
- Our Hydroshell™ Elite Pro shell means outstanding breathability and enhanced next to skin comfort this is complimented with an odour-resistant backer
- Exceptionally durable jacket that is complimented by an odour-resistant backer providing you with extra comfort and protection in the harshest of conditions
- Minimalistic styling with seam reduction and sleeve articulation allows for increased freedom of movement
- A comfortable fit is ensured with the elasticated asymetic cuff tabs and adjustable single cord hem
- Essentials can be kept close at hand in the chest pocket
- This lightweight jacket should never leave your pack – the chest pocket doubles as a stuff sack
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).