Ideal for mountaineering, the Men's Mountainmaster socks are an expedition-weight sock providing extra warmth on your mountain adventures. Manufactured with Merino wool with high density padding in key areas it provides extra warmth and comfort for those mountain adventures above the snowline. Dri-Plus fibres provide excellent moisture management and wicking properties keeping your feet at maximum comfort.
- Features & Benefits
- Made with Merino wool, for enhanced warmth properties
- Designed with high density padding in key areas for extra comfort whatever your adventure
- Dri-plus fibres provide excellent moisture management and wicking properties keeping your feet at maximum comfort
- Designed to a specific men’s anatomical fit for further comfort
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say