Essential for avid walkers, this short features durable stretch fabric that offers enhanced comfort and abrasion resistance. The water-repellent finish protects against sudden showers and our COLOURKIND eco fabric is kinder to the planet.
A must-have short for summer walks and hikes, made with stretch fabric for greater comfort and freedom of movement. Made from Berghaus’ Colourkind eco fabric, this short offers quality and durability in an environmental way. The navigator stretch short also has a durable water-repellent finish so you stay protected in changeable weather conditions.
Weight (approx.): 220g
- In A Nutshell
- KINDER TO THE ENVIRONMENT - Colourkind eco fabric uses 89% less water and 63% fewer chemicals in its production.
- SUN PROTECTION - Built-in UPF protection defends your skin against harmful UV rays.
- WATER REPELLENT - The fabric has a water-repellent finish and is fast drying, to keep you comfortable even during sudden showers.
For The Gear Geeks
- Unrestricted movement - Stretch fabric for improved comfort and freedom of movement.
- Security pocket - Keep essentials close at hand with six useful pockets, including a zipped security pocket.
- Journey To Your Door
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say
Sorry, there are no reviews yet.