Take your mountain sport to the next level with the durable and breathable Men's Oktang GORE-TEX® Pro Bib Pant – offering a considered design and cut for all EXTREM™ mountaineering activities.
The 4-way stretch bib offers excellent comfort and protection against spindrift whilst giving an additional layer to provide warmth. The full side zips allows ease-of-use while wearing crampons or skis, while the SuperFabric® reinforcement patch delivers the ultimate in crampon protection.
Weight (approx.): 704g
- Features & Benefits
- 3 Layer GORE-TEX® Pro ensures these trousers offer durability, breathable protection and great freedom of movement for all mountain adventures
- Keep your essentials at hand with the four external pockets - two bib pockets with YKK matt Aquaguard® zips and two bonded front pockets with YKK matt Aquaguard® zips
- 2-way YKK AquaGuard® VISLON® side zips for ease of use with boots, skis or crampons
- SuperFabric® reinforced kicker patch for the ultimate crampon protection
- Removable internal gaiters give additional protection against spindrift and all you to zip out of the gaiter if not required
- Elasticated braces and stretch bib maximise fit and comfort, combined with a closure system that delivers a drop seat function for ease of use on the mountains
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).