Whether it’s winter mountaineering, ski touring or climbing the Men's Patera Winter Mountaineering Softshell Pant will give you the protection you need and more.
The technical cut alongside the combination of fabrics including, SCHOELLER®, AF™ Soft Shell and KELVAR® reinforced patches means you receive rock solid protection with complete freedom of movement. Laser cut front pockets and leg vents alongside leg zips ensure practicality keeping you versatile on the mountain side.
Weight (approx.): 530g
- Features & Benefits
- The SCHOLLER® Dry Skin Soft Shell offers a 4-way stretch, wind resistance and also features NanoSphere® technology giving you a tough Durable Water Repellent finish
- Keep cool and comfortable even through periods of high exertion with the laser cut zipped leg vents
- Keep essentials at hand with the two front laser cut pockets
- Access and adjust your gaiters and boots with ease through the side leg zips
- A comfortable fit is ensured thanks to the shaped waist band with curved back panel and articulated knees to increase your freedom of movement
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).