Offering a high level of warmth and versatility, the Berghaus men's Popena Hydrodown® Vest is a great choice for your time outdoors in the winter. Technical materials have been combined with contemporary design to deliver a very effective and smart insulated gilet for walking and other activities in cold conditions.
The Popena Hooded Vest offers plenty of performance, thanks to a combination of Berghaus' innovative Hydrodown® insulation and a water and wind resistant PERTEX® MICROLIGHT face fabric. Other key features complete this very useful and smart gilet.
Weight (approx.): 463g
- Features & Benefits
- Great wind and water resistance thanks to the lightweight PERTEX® MICROLIGHT face fabric, with a ripstop finish for added durability
- Stay warmer for longer with Berghaus' innovative 600 fill duck Hydrodown® insulation
- Quick access to your essentials in one internal zipped pocket and two zipped hand-warmer pockets
- Stretch bound sleeve openings and a drawcord at the hem deliver added comfort and adjustability
Care for your Product
- It is best to wash your down jacket with a cleaner specifically designed for down or technical outerwear such as that from Nikwax. Do not under any circumstances wash any of our products using biological detergents
- Wash according to care label, preferably on a gentle cycle and slow spin
- If possible use a tumble dryer on a low temperature with the added aid of drying balls. This method will help to aggravate the down fill allowing for maximum loft and warmth
- Dont over wash your product and only re-treat the DWR (Durable Waterproof Repellency) when necessary
For further infomation on caring for your down products CLICK HERE.
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).